00:53
0
Yesterday, Charlene Choi, Joey Yung, Raymond Lam, Wong Cho Lam and Anderson Junior were shooting for EEG and Shaw Brother's new film "Emerald Pearl - 翡翠明珠". Ah Sa and Joey accepted interviews from the media together, when speaking of yesterday's budget announcement, reporters asked Ah Sa if she will tell boyfriend Ronald Cheng to quit smoking and drinking? Joey misunderstood the question and asked loudly in surprise: "Who's Ronald?" making Ah Sa who was besides her embarrassed. Then reporters explained that Ronald is "Cheng Chung Kei", Joey then realized: "Oh, I thought you guys were talking about Ronald Ng! (a music producer)" Ah Sa just expressed that every person makes their own decisions.

Dressed as a pirate for the new movie, Joey expressed that she plays a female mountain robber and has many action scenes. She said: "When it comes to action, I am definitely not as good as Kara Hui, but I do hope to ask her for some advice, make her my mentor!"

Won't eat too much to avoid having to go poo in the forest

Ah Sa expressed that she's been working on this movie over the new year. For some scenes, they were shooting in the forest where she did not dare to eat too much. She said: "I didn't dare to eat too much, I'm afraid I'll have to go poo! Because they said that if we have to go for 'big business', we have to use plastic bags, that is very troublesome, so now I'm being careful not to eat anything wrong. I'll just do my business when I get home in the morning."

Towards this, Joey agreed, she expressed that since she entered the industry, she has always waited until she gets home to do her "big business". She laughed and said that she can control it very naturally.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét