21:47
0
Kenny Bee (鍾鎮濤) and long-time girlfriend Fan Jiang (范姜) together with sisters Kathy Chow (周汶錡) and Niki Chow (周麗淇) attended the Gyalwang Drukpa’s Annual Drukpa Council Opening and Flag Raising Ceremony.



Niki was even fortunate enough to have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to shake hands with the Gyalwang Drukpa lama. Asked if she had inquired the lama about her love life, Niki smiled and said, “Very hard to ask about this; it’s rather embarrassing, I will just follow fate regarding my love life.” Through this journey, Niki who experienced an altitude sickness earlier, felt that life and health were the most important.



After the opening ceremony event, Kathy wandered out on her own but suddenly felt a bout of headache. Suspecting the headache due to altitude sickness, Kathy immediately ate some medication and returned back to the hotel, “I was also shocked because I saw my tour mates being sick one after another. Maybe I felt too excited that I forgot that I was up in the mountains. I must try to suppress my excitement.” When Kathy learned that Kenny Bee’s girlfriend Fan Jiang had planned to go to Bhutan next year to conduct some charity acts, Katy also expressed that she hoped to continue to participate.



In the afternoon, Kathy, Niki, Kenny and Fan-Jiang Su-Zhen dropped by the local Drukpa White Lotus Environmental School to visit the students there. Kenny Bee transformed into a teacher volunteer and taught students to sing some Cantonese songs aloud. Niki said “Namaste” which means “Hello” in Indian to greet everyone and brought along some candies with her sister Kathy to give to the students. Kenny later played a wooden sword fight with the kids at a playground, happily spending their afternoon with fun.



Source: Oriental Daily

Translated by: Ah K @ JayneStars
Next
This is the most recent post.
Bài đăng Cũ hơn

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét