19:01
0
After signing with Amusic and being touted as "Model Art", Janice Man has been reported to be fighting for love from her company with fellow artist Janice Vidal. However, there have been recent reports that the Cecilia Cheung look-alike Kongmi will be signing with Amusic as well, maybe threatening Janice's spot.

Yesterday Janice appeared as a beautiful white goddess to promote BIOTHERM's new whitening product line. Alluding to Kongmi's incorporation, she calmly stated, "I haven't received any notifications, whoever they sign as a singer is a good thing. Right now the company doensn't havent that many artists, and besides, everyone's area of development is different." Aren't you worried about competition? "It's never been up to me to decide who the company wants to sign, and signing her as a singer doesn't clash with me, since my area is of modelling and acting. Signing anyone new can be written up as "competition", and if I picked this company, it's because of my trust and confidence in them."

Acted in "Abduction" to taste feeling of abuse

Janice is thankful for the opportunity to act alongside seniors Anthony Wong and Richie Ren in "Abduction", which allowed her to learn many tips of the trade. The worst time she had during the course of filming was having to suffer feelings of abuse, which made her feel both nervous and excited. Janice Man has already received a lucky pocket from boss Leon Lai, and revealed a story about this event last year. "Last year was the first time I handed out red lucky pockets, so unknowingly I handed out two packets each. This year, I found out that unmarried individuals only need to hand out one, so I definitely lost out last year!"

Source: mingpao
Translation: FeaturedWeekly

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét