18:35
0
Miriam attended the new shop opening of Haji. She was looking tired due to overnight filming of "Perfect Wedding". "I have the perseverance of a triathlon competition. The film is suppose to finish by end of February. Initially I plan to have half a month of holidays but the company has deducted until I only have a few days left."

Real Ting has mentioned earlier on that Miriam complained she receive too little flowers, so he gave her 365 water-lilies. But Miriam said it looked like new year bonsai. However she still praised her husband for arranging both their parents to Shanghai to celebrate her birthday. She's happy and touched, "I didn't cry because I was touched. My husband was boasting."

Credits: Thousand Island Singapore - Miriam Yeung Singapore Fanclub

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét