20:01
0
Gigi Leung attended the fashion brand "Maison Mariela" new shop opening ceremony yesterday. She revealed her new year wish is to buy a house for her family. She told reporter "I live in Central and my family are in Sai Kung, I want my family to move nearer to me so that I can see them more often. That is why I want to buy a house for them." Gigi revealed that she the cost of the house is not a problem as long as the house is suitable for them. Talking about her grandmother who celebrated her 80th birthday, but Gigi's foreign boyfriend did not attend the event, Gigi responded "In fact, he hasn't met my family. This is because my family are very traditional. Right from the beginning, they don't approve of me dating a foreigner, but they also respect my decision." Gigi pointed out that she was not unhappy that her family are not happy that her boyfriend is a foreigner, she added "I just let nature takes its course. There is no need to rush as we are not talking about getting married yet. I shall wait and see."

Source: MingPao
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét