20:21
0
Liza Wang and husband Law Kar-ying went to an event to Hong Kong Opera function to celebrate the new years.

Asked about the new short series “OL Supreme” reviews, Liza realize that the rating were at 27 points, and thought it was pretty good. Regarding the report that the magazine agency found out that she was in Japan with her husband, for a new year’s vacation. Liza said, I think it’s weird, but can't think of why there were two weird people that were acting strange in Japan and following us, I asked them to move away and not follow us, but I'm not sure why they kept following me. It was just me and my husband going on a vacation. They should be reporting on people that aren't married and rumored couples, but I'm married there is no real news value there. The reporter asked, People were saying that you were mean to your husband? She said no that’s not true. He doesn't like to get things for her. The reporter asked then you are very nice to him? She ignored the comment and said he needs to learn to help his wife and be learn to be courteous to women. The report asked since you were married you seem very happy! She said it might be after marriage I feel like everything is in place. Then they asked, are you starting to pass out more lucky money? Well I have a limit and only give enough we have a planned out amount. We would have to give only what we can.

Source: Yahoo! News
Translator: GnYnot @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét