01:16
0
Joey Yung and Leo Ku were opening the new year together with famous Master Chef (Yeung Koon Yat) personally cooking up a $26,880 abalone meal. Leo was so excited and impatient: "Wah! 'Avatar Abalone', so 3D!" Joey shouted: "So regretful! I forgot to bring my mom to eat this with me. (Opening new year dinner at home is luxurious too?) Not at all, one year when I came home, we just opened a few canned foods to eat! But its more important that the family is safe and sound."

Joey gives more love to herself

Chef Yat Gor praised that Joey had a nice facial structure, but Joey said: "Yat Gor knows how to tell fortune, he said that my face is enough to 'eat four corners', I have always regarded myself as having a big face defect, turns out that I don't know my stuff. From today on, I will learn to love myself more." Joey also publicly asked Leo for "lai see": "1st Brother Leo Ku won't give out lai see?" Leo said: "Yat Gor (Yeung Koon Yat) is here, the stage is his today!" This made Joey happy for nothing.

Busy year for Leo Ku

Asked if Leo doesn't give out red envelopes? Leo said: "Of course not, I give out every year. This year I even put more in, approximately 5 figures." He is very satisfied with his development in the past year, just becoming a fashion store boss, for the Tiger year he has big plans: "I hope to open 3 more stores, my acting career will be left to EEG, I am very confident! There are plans for two Cantonese albums this year, one mandarin album. (That many?) EEG feels that my albums are good to listen too, Haha!"

As everyone is concerned about his love life, Leo mischievously said: "I am surrounded by work now. (When are you getting marry?) I'm not mentally at that stage yet, but I cannot say. Sometimes these things you don't know, there are no plans. In the future I might do a lightning marriage." Leo gave himself a gag: "I personally have a career, I'll slowly poke into the topic of marriage." He immediately laughed out loud after saying that.

Joey entering the film scene in the new year

For Joey's year of the Tiger, she said: "This year I'm turning 30, entering a new level in life. Before I was just focused on becoming a good singer. In acting, I am not up to the satisfying results, I am preparing to enter the film scene." Reporters teased her and said that she had gotten so many awards in the music scene, does she also want to take over the movie awards? Joey shouted: "I still have a strong ambition towards singing, like a volcano, still ambitious, still haven't gotten enough. I just want to try acting, I hope to just take whatever there is, no pressure. (Is becoming Film Queen your goal?) Not at the moment, I have to get confidence in acting first."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét