01:12
0



(Pat Ha, Carrie Ng)

Three big middle-aged actresses Carrie Ng, Pat Ha and Michelle Yip accepted Pan Yuan Liang's directed film Derailed Woman (出軌的女人). In the film, the three women will have many erotic scenes with male prostitute played by William Chan. William will also endure a new challenge of going half naked revealing his bottom!

Back in the day, known as the sexy star, Carrie left the Hong Kong film scene 10 years ago, but her charms are still present. As a Golden Horse Film Queen, Carrie can't miss good old friend, Director Pan's invitation to be in his new movie. It was understood that in the film, William is originally a Latin dance instructor and will eventually get on with Carrie, Pat and Michelle. In the bed scenes, William will be appearing half-naked revealing his bottom with Carrie, old enough to be his mother. The scale is comparable to the old film Nomad (烈火青春) starring Pat Ha and Kent Tong.

[The Sun] contacted William and he expressed that he is going to accept this challenge: "Yes I will be shooting it! As for if I'm going to reveal my behind, we are still discussing it! The day before, it was the first day I saw Carrie and after chatting with her, we discovered that we have the same birthday, same month and day!" He also said: "This time I won't be letting myself set a limit, no hiding!" As for Producer (Ng Kin Hung), he said: "This time we want to shoot a film using woman as the theme, the cast is all good artists. Will start shooting in September!" He also told William to get fit for the role and has high expectations on him. As for Carrie Ng, she said: "Because I'm going back to Toronto next month, so Producer Ng is just accommodating me! I stress that I won't be embarrassed because of a bed scene. For embarrassment, ask William Chan!"

Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét