20:11
0
There were magazine reports that someone secretly photographed under Linda Chung's dress, then uploaded them online. Linda helplessly said: "I have already responded before, now it turned into a cover story, so terrifying. Actually that day I had protection under my dress. However, secretly taking photos is not right at all, I am really disappointed in that person who did it."

Additionally, Fala Chen and "enemy" Marie Zhuge both released wedding photos on the same day. Towards this, Fala did not respond, she strongly stressed that all along she had not responded to anything related to this issue. As for Marie who said that if the two meet, she will greet Fala. Fala smiled: "Yes that is possible, but I am currently working every day, very busy!"

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét