19:21
0
Since Michelle Yim's boy friend Wan Lo has passed away, she has been very down and was reportedly to be not eating properly and has mood swing. She was working in the TVB city yesterday, but her colleagues such as Maggie Cheung , Joe Ma and Power Chan did not see her in the canteen during lunch time. Maggie revealed that they didn't have a lot of scene working together, therefore, she couldn't tell if Michelle's mood appears to be up and down. She said "I just saw her, and she looked fine to me. Today's shooting was very quick, we will probably finish the indoor scene by today and just have the outdoor scene to do tomorrow." Joe added "I worked with her today, I haven't noticed any difference in her. She appeared to be normal. The filming progress was very swift, quicker than usual!" Power Chan said "When we had our lunch, I only saw Maggie and Joe. We didn't know why Michelle wasn't there, and we didn't ask her ask either, but she seems normal to me."

Source: On.cc
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét