20:19
0
In article, Bobby said that he will be filming 《約伯有約》 "A Meeting with Job" with Raymond Lam and Tavia at the end of February. After that, Bobby will film two Mainland series.

Even though Bobby has not filmed a TVB series for over a year, but luckily Bobby has old series being re-aired on TV. "Previously, I couldn't film 'OL Supreme' due to schedule clash, but luckily, I have old series re-airing. 'The Legendary Four Aces' is aired in the afternoon, and 'Forensic Heroes' is aired at night. Otherwise, it would have been bad, as you know, the idol type I am, I need to keep my popularity and publicity up. After the Lunar break, I will film 《約伯有約》 "A Meeting with Job" with Raymond Lam and Tavia Yeung. I am very happy, as I am very acquainted with them, so there will definitely be sparks". (But, Raymond is very popular. Are you afraid that he will steal your limelight?) "He is tall, and his look is okay. It's just a bit better than mine. His acting experience is above ten years, so we can compare our acting. I am very acquainted with him, but we have never filmed with each other. I think he is not bad". As for Raymond winning 'Asia Pacific Most Popular Hong Kong Male Singer', Bobby fully supports Raymond. "My wife and I watched his concert, and I think he has a good standard in singing, and he can dance, and he also knows how to mesmerize people with his eyes. I think he is really not bad. His fans must definitely be sweetened by him".

Bobby revealed that his Thai maid has praised Raymond for being handsome. "One night, Raymond, Ron Ng, and Joel Chan came over to my place to drink. Joel even got drunk and threw up. My Thai maid then came over to help clean up the mess. The next day, she told my wife, 'Mum, all of Mister's friends are very handsome. The most handsome is the one that threw up'. Wah! He was throwing up, and she was able to see if he is handsome or not. She was cleaning, but she was focused on looking at guys. It was very funny!" (Which one does your wife find the most handsome?) "My wife has praised Joel for his sense of style in clothing, but she likes Raymond's suave personality and Ron's silly personality. I, on the other hand, have a combination of them three, so she definitely likes my type the most". With a humourous husband like Bobby how can Mrs. Au Yeung not be like him?

Source: Mingpao || Credit: ffidd @ kuangaitvb
Translation by: hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét