19:44
0
Amy Chan was invited back to TVB yesterday to film a promotional clip for "Our...Amy Chan", as TVB will be re-airing Amy's series on their Pay Channel. Amy said that she had never thought that she would have her own review special. When asked on how many series has she filmed for TVB, Amy said, "My first series was Daat Moh, and it was filmed with Ray Lui, but I was under a singer contract back then. It wasn't until 1990 that I filmed It Runs in the Family [that I was signed under TVB]. In six years time, I had filmed over ten plus series". (Are you interested in filming series for TVB again?) "I have not deliberately thought about it. At the time being, TVB has not approached me".

In recent years, Amy has been filming series in Mainland. She was asked if signing with TVB would "tie her down"? Amy said, "No, as a contract is an agreement between two parties. I remember back then when I came back to film It Runs in the Family. Originally, I thought about leaving this industry, but TVB asked me to film".

Credits: hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét