20:12
0
Samantha Ko and Zoey Sham attended a promotion activity in Lan Kwai Fong the other night. Samantha told the reporter she went on holidays with her family in the mainland. They went to the hot spring. Samantha smiled "My hotel room has a private hot spring. The temperature was only 3-4 degree that morning. I couldn't sleep, so I soaked myself in the hot spring in the nude." Reporter asked if she was worried that the paparazzi might secretly take some pictures of her? She said she had already inspected the place, and no one was there. Samantha went on to say that she has been watching the Korean series "Boys over flowers", and Lee Min Ho is a very handsome guy. "But I am not looking for a very handsome guy as my boyfriend, as long as he is as mature as Lau Ching Wan and Eason Chan."

Source: MingPao
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét