20:09
0
Denise Ho is part of the cast in TVB's new sitcom "O.L Supreme" which premiered last week. Starting next week, Denise will appear, she's treating the sitcom as her own son, paying close attention to the story development, the response and ratings. Denise said: "In the past, I don't really sit at home to catch up with series, but this time I've been watching every night at home. It's only when I finish watching the episode that I go out for dinner or work."

She was informed that the sitcom received good response, she's pretty happy and nervous about it at the same time. She hopes that after her appearance, the responses will be just as good. She even advertised next week's storyline ahead of time: "I am Ah Jeh (Liza Wang) daughter. I'm a bad girl, happy and giggly, always playing jokes on her. I am the female version of Law Kar Ying. In usual days, it's hard to play jokes on Liza, so this is a rare opportunity."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét