18:00
0
Article from Oriental Daily:

Janet Chow and Timmy Hung have long been recognized as a steady couple in the HK entertainment circle. Since the two of them started dating, they were constantly asked about when they will get married and recently, rumors surfaced that they are planning to wed in July of this year in the Maldives Islands.

Yesterday, Janet was asked about the marriage rumors, to which she expressed that nothing has been confirmed: “If we were truly to get married in the Maldives, the utmost concern would be whether my family and friends would have time to attend, as I would definitely want my mother and closest friends to come share the moment with me.”

Janet revealed that back in 2008, when she and Timmy as well as his family and their mutual friends went on a trip to the Maldives, he had already proposed to her and she agreed to be his fiancée. She recounts the romantic moment: “That trip was to celebrate my birthday. On the last night of the trip, Timmy came out holding a cake – I thought it was odd because we had already eaten cake earlier and already celebrated earlier during the trip. Then I looked closer at the cake and discovered that there was a ring placed right on top of it – all of a sudden, he got on his knees and proposed. I was so moved that I cried and said yes. He promised that he would marry me in 3 years.” That night, Timmy’s father Sammo Hung, his step-mother Joyce Mina Godenzi, and friends Eric Tsang, Angela Tong, Toby Leung, etc. were present when Timmy proposed and witnessed the joyous event.

Now that the 3 years is almost up, rumor has it that Timmy will honor his promise by marrying Janet in a wedding ceremony in the Maldives in July. However, Janet would not confirm the rumors, saying only that she is not in a rush to get married: “The possibility of us getting married in the Maldives in July is only about 50/50. I’m not worried at all, as the Heavens had already arranged for me to meet Timmy and also arranged the surprise proposal for me. So whenever Timmy decides to marry me, I will let the Heavens arrange it.”

****

Article from Mingpao:

It was recently rumored that actor Timmy Hung will marry his long-time girlfriend, former Miss HK Janet Chow, in July and that they are planning for their wedding to take place in the Maldives.

Yesterday, our reporter called Timmy to congratulate him on his upcoming wedding, however he expressed that the information is not confirmed. He clarified: “It’s true that we are planning to get married, but the date has not been confirmed yet – in fact, I haven’t even told my parents yet. I need to coordinate with my work schedule and also my father’s (Sammo Hung) schedule, as this type of important event would require him to take a few days off in order to attend.”

Asked whether Janet accepted his marriage proposal, Timmy laughed and said: “She can’t get away! Haha! She and I have discussed about having a wedding in the Maldives, as both of us like that place because it is very romantic. However, it is already May now and neither of us want to rush things – we may ultimately decide to register [for marriage] first, since an official wedding ceremony would take quite some time to prepare. We’re afraid that the recent marriage rumors may affect our plans!”

Asked whether his father Sammo chided him for deciding to get married without first letting him know, Timmy replied that he was with his father yesterday and the topic did not come up. He expressed that his father does not pay attention to such rumors, as he has been in the industry a long time and already knows how to handle rumors like this. Timmy expressed that his father already knows of his plans for marriage and trusts that once the date is confirmed, he will give him advance notice so he can plan his schedule.

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translation: llwy12 @ AsianFanatics

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét