19:34
0
Matthew Ko and Nancy Wu are both under the same manager, and will soon develop further as a "couple team". Nancy joked that she'll have to dump rumored boyfriend Kenneth Ma and start on her new love interest, she said: "I have many rumored boyfriends though. Actually I am an easy match, can work with anyone, even if Mathew is younger than me, it is fine."

Towards Nancy being his new love, Matthew who is younger than her expressed that his first love relationship was a older sister younger brother relationship. He said: "Perhaps I am rather mature, after being in the industry for 4-5 years, I clearly know that I don't have much foundation, so I have already started co-buying a property with my sister, planning to invest my savings in stocks or funds."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét