19:00
0
Yesterday evening, Donnie Yen attended a reception accompanied by his wife Cecilia Wang, he revealed that he'll soon film a movie "Guan Yun Chang" that will be directed by Alan Mak Siu Fai, for the movie he'll be both actor and Action director, saying that he'll go to look for settings with director MAk. It is said that "Guan Yun Chang" will be quadruplets (4 movies on the same topic) as many directors fight to film it ? He said : "I heard of it." The movie he's starring often get twins but he always was first... He smiled saying "I also don't know why ?"

About "14 Blades" that he is starring getting bad box office, he admitted that he was a little disappointed by the Hong Kong box office. He said : " But it was ok the next morning, I can say that even though we are pessimistic about Hong Kong box office, we will win over the whole globe, in Mainland, the box office reached 130 Millions, 3 times what Raymond Wong's "All is well and Ends well 2010" got, I'm not talking big." But after he said that he was optimistic about "All..." it got beaten by Eric Tsang's "72 Tenants".

Donnie says "When filming, there will be losses and gains, there's no way to win every year, the most important is that Chinese speaking movies win, this year, you earn, next year I do, I came out acting Hong Kong movies, so I wish the best to all of my peers."

Source: Ming Pao
Translated by: little bee @ AsianFanatics

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét