21:20
0
Yesterday Tavia Yeung attended a Mega Box lantern festival event and made dumplings on the spot. She expressed that on Lantern Festival she'll be having dinner with her mother and niece. She will also be taking her niece to look at gold fishes, truly looking like a "gold fish lady". Asked if its because she has no one to date so she has be with her family all the time? Tavia smiled: "I don't feel its dry though! So Man Fung said that I have peach blossom fate this year, my zodiac places second out of the 12 and he also said that I will definitely get marry, so I'm not in a rush." She smiled and said that she's focusing on her career, earn money and wait for the peach blossom to come: "Having peach blossom also need to have money. If my lover is poor, then I'll have money, if he's rich then I should have my own savings too." But, she laughed and said this year her red envelope income is only a few thousand dollars, a lot less than last year. She happily expressed: "I am starting to get old, I don't dare to stick my hand out and ask for red envelopes."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét