19:26
0
Jacky Cheung had an interview with Char Siu Yan at the commercial radio yesterday. Talking about him being the father of two daughters already, he was asked if he wanted to have more children? He responded by saying "No, if I have a baby now, he will be 10 when I am 60. I am not joking, how can I be his companion? What if I die, I won't be able to see him grow up. Not only that, it is a great responsibility to educate him." Jacky suddenly realized it was new year, he quickly said "Touch wood!"

Jacky expressed his plans to perform a theater musical again. Asked if he wanted to do "Snow wolf lake" again? He said "I can't, I am too old. I am afraid it might become "Old wolf lake." This role needs someone to play as a teenager. I don't want the audience to question how come the teenager has winkles? If I get a new artist to play that role, the investors may lose their protection. Moreover, I don't want a low budget production." Speaking about his new album "Private Corner", Jacky said his wife doesn't like it but there are two songs that his daughter likes. Jacky went on to say his wife has never been his fans and she doesn't like his songs anyway. His daughter likes to sing his songs, but she forgets it very quickly. Jacky was asked if he bought flowers for his wife on Valentine's Day, Jacky said no, because if he did, his wife would fall out with him. She considers buying flowers is not environmental friendly.

Source: MingPao
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét