20:10
0
Now known as Mrs. Ding, the night before Miriam Yeung attended an event and continued to give out red envelopes. Asked if she'll work hard to make a "little Miriam" to get the red envelopes back? She said: "Don't need to be that rushed. This year I am having a concert, I am being extra careful before the concert, wouldn't want to get pregnant accidentally! Would the challenge be dancing on stage with a big belly?" As for her wedding, Miriam says: "Watching the seating arrangements for this event, I started thinking about the seating arrangements for my own wedding ceremony. There are more than 20 people on my husband's side, so we have to add two more tables. We will be hosting the wedding ceremony around November or December. I hope to complete it in one day."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét