20:31
0
It's Miriam's first time giving red packets as "Mrs Ting". When she saw the King of Fortune, she hugged him excitedly and requested red packets for her husband. The King of Fortune pat her stomach with the red packet and said it's for the baby. Miriam laughed and said, "There's none yet, but I'll receive it in advance."

Real Ting was nervous when he gave out red packets previously. Miriam said, "Don't know what he was nervous about! He already inserted money to the red packets 3 days before new year. Made me nervous as well!" She has given out more red packets than previous years, "It's like feeding fishes in the pond! (The King of Fortune gave red packet to your baby?) Just a wish in advance! Even he is concerned about this." Real had revealed a baby born in the year of rabbit will be a match to his zodiac. "He's superstitious, ask him to go host a radio show! I know he likes kids but wait till I finish all work, let nature takes it's course!"

Did her mother-in-law hurry her? She replied, "Every senior hopes to have grand children, I'll try my best! Many people wished me to have kids this year. (How did she spend her Valentine's Day?) We asked each other not to give presents. I'm already happy with his company for 1 min." She revealed her company asked her and her husband to sing a duet but she said, "of course not!"

Credits: Thousand Island Singapore - Miriam Yeung Singapore Fanclub

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét