23:23
0
Wong Cho Lam and Kitty Yuen continues to release laugh bombs in the new yaer of the Tiger and revealed their big plans of earning money. They look forward in their career to continue to rise and have enough to purchase a house. Just became a dessert shop boss, Cho Lam hopes for good business. In the new year, he will focus on developing in the film industry and release a new album becoming Love Song Prince, working hard in saving up for "wife money" and plans for the future. Kitty hopes for good health and satisfying love life because she's not as of now!

In the new mini series "Don Juan DeMercado", the story talks about Cho Lam taking the mysterious chocolate candies and turns into a handsome guy in 24 hours. In reality, Cho Lam and Kitty are satisfied with their appearance and don't need to take supplements. Kitty smiled: "Turn pretty? I don't need to because its only for a short period and is not real happiness. When you turn back to your old look, it is a bitter feeling!" Cho Lam agreed and said: "It is only because I have this appearance that I got to shoot this series. Otherwise how would I have anything to film! I am pretty satisfied with my appearance. Actually eating chocolate makes people happy, if there is such chocolates that could wipe away all the sadness, cure illness and my troubles then that be good." Kitty agreed that it be good if troubles could be wiped away by eating the chocolates.

Kitty also had another thought: "If the chocolates can read other people's minds, learning who is the 'human' and who is the 'ghost'. Actually people pretending to be 'ghost' are good, I don't want to fall for it."

Speaking of the Tiger year big plans, Cho Lam said: "My most perfect plan is if my dessert shop is profitable, then I can use that as a back up support in the future. Afterall, the entertainment circle is full of ups and downs. This year I got the chance to shoot films, series and sing songs becoming a Love Song Prince." For Kitty, it is the 10th anniversary of her and Sammy Leung's musical, she plans to make it a big celebration, hoping to invite good friends and many artists to attend.

Cho Lam is secretly having plans to save up for his 'wife money', "When there is good results in your career and when the right ages comes by, of course its time to think of the love life. I have always observed who are compatible candidates among my friends, I will put in much effort and planning for the future person. I worry that not many girls can handle it." Kitty heard what Cho Lam said, she laughed: "I'm saving a few boyfriends to be a Stamp Collector Actress. In TVB I met a few boys! (Is your love life stable?) Pretty ok! I am happy, but not satisfied."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét