21:12
0
Jacky Chan, Andy Lau, Baibing, Wu Jing and Yu Shaogun were filming the mainland movie "The New Shaolin Temple" the other day. The Shaolin temple in the film was built exactly like the real temple in every brick and mortar. After the building work was finished, it was opened for exhibit for the media. Jacky praised its resemblance. Andy, on the other hand took the opportunity of his free time to teach a group of young monks to dance.

Andy had his hair shaved for the role he plays in the film. Jacky had thought about having his hair shaved, he said "I thought about it, but in the end, I couldn't because it would not look good for the other part of the film." Talking about Nicholas Tse who worked very hard for the film, Jacky said "He works hard in everything he does, I admire him. (Does he remind you when you were young?) He had a better background and environment in his upbringing, much better then me. He has people around him when he is acting, When I was young, I had to be there the moment I was called."

The group of young monks were demonstrating their dance, their dance routine resembled Andy's dance and they took all the limelight. Andy said "They were learning to dance watching the "kung fu" movie, and they were bored with it. They asked me to teach them new dance movement. They worked really hard, they even practice dancing when they were at home." The reporter noticed Andy had injured his hand, Andy said "This is just a minor injury, nothing serious."

Source: Takungpao
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét