01:20
0
Wong Cho Lam, Sharon Luk and JJ Jia performed at the "TVB's Citywalk Chinese New Year's Eve Special 2010" the night before yesterday. Cho Lam revealed his comedic side once again as he disguised him as Lady Gaga singing and doing hot dances. He was in a black short shirt and often raised his two arms revealing his armpit hair. He called himself "Lady Tiger" making the whole scene laugh.

Cho Lam expressed: "I was disguised like this earlier when I went to Nan King, getting enthusiastic responses from the audience. This time is the same as last, I too forgot to wear my bra, so I had to use stockings to cover up. (How come you didn't shave your armpit hair off too?) I'm haven't thought about sacrificing to that level."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét