19:42
0
Yesterday, Tat Dik and Percy Fan appeared at an elementary school for an occupational safety and health promotion. Percy sang a medley of hit childhood songs to great applause, and the sick Tat Dik revealed that he has been sick for a while, affecting his recent performance. Wondering if his illness was due to his "endless" rumours with supposed girlfriend G.E.M.? He laughed, "I don't know! She did call me, but I just told her I was sick and hung up. Besides, she's really busy as well! (Aren't Jason Chan and Justin both G.E.M.'s rumoured boyfriends?) Justin too? I haven't seen it yet, he has always had a lot of rumours. We always make fun of him, but lately I haven't had time to talk to him. (Used as bait earlier?) No, we are friends!"

Also, last night G.E.M. appeared at the promotion event for TVB's "My story, my song", and acted mysteriously onstage, revealing that later on the show she would reveal a little secret.

Source: on.cc
Translation: FeaturedWeekly

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét