20:10
0
Yesterday Sonjia Kwok attended an event earning a 5 figure sum, she reveals that jobs keep coming for her in the new year. The day before, she went to Mainland for stage work, in mid-March, she will start on a new series. For the Lunar New Year holidays, she only exercised, Sonjia said: "I really have not exercised for a long time, so I went hiking and horseback riding. I want to have some muscles, its prettier. (Are you too lonely?) No, I have many friends with me, a few pairs too, but there are also several friends who are still single, they are girls too!"

Sonjia frankly said that there are no pursuers, asked if she's "desperate" for one? She said: "No! Why would I be! It is more important to be happy despite not having anyone to date. I am currently in this state. (No bad experiences?) No, silly, never encounter any. (What are your requirements?) Just don't be immature, don't spend women money, good financial status is a must!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét