03:01
0
Yesterday on the 3rd day of Chinese New Year, the Sha Tin Jockey Club Chinese New Year celebration officially started. As the guest performers Charmaine Sheh and Ella Koon although both came in big coats, but when the ceremony started they took it off despite the cold weather. Wearing in a LANVIN's short dress, Charmaine who passed out red envelopes to the audience later admitted that because of the cold weather, she pre-recorded the song and did not sing live. Wearing short sleeves, Ella was seen moving around a lot to stay warm. Later she and master chef Chow Chung were cooking up new year dishes, Ella said that she had to use him to block the cold winds!

When Charmaine was asked about rumored boyfriend Moses Chan, if she went to his place for new year greetings, Charmaine appeared angered and said: "I don't want to talk about this. (A report said that you guys met up?) Let the lawyers handle it, I will not say any more. I do not hope to mention this rumor again because it is not true. (Really affected you?) Stepped on my bottom line, I am unhappy and I do not want to talk about it."

As for discussing about the rumors with Moses, Charmaine only said: "I told him what I plan to do, I don't know what he plans. (Does he support you?) He did not express anything. (Embarrassed to see him and Bernice Liu?) No, all three of us are victims. Also we have no disputes, don't think its real."

Just came back to Hong Kong after shooting new film "東風破", Ella expressed that the first Valentine's Day with her boyfriend was separated because she's been too busy and had no time to see him. She continued to say that she'll buy a 3T in hope to win the 50 million prize money, asked if she'll use that money for marriage? She said: "Didn't think about that yet, actually I want to buy a property and be a landlady. But I don't think I have that kind of luck."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét