23:51
0
International brand PRADA held their 2011 Spring and Summer Fashion Show in the Academy of Fine Arts Art Gallery located in central Beijing last night. Over 700 artists from China, Hong Kong and Korea came as guests, including Maggie Cheung, Cecilia Cheung, Joyce Tong, Gong Li and Liu Ye.

The main focus of the night was the rumors of Maggie's change in love life. In a spring fashion, Maggie and over 3 years German architect boyfriend (Ole Scheeren), arrived at the scene 10 fingers interlocked. They were very friendly, stopping to let the media take pictures.

When Maggie accepted an interview, she denied that she came hand-in-hand with her boyfriend because she wanted to clear up the rumors that her love is changing. She said she and her boyfriend often hold hands because by chance they were both in Beijing, so they came to the show together. Maggie said: "I saw online that the media wrote a lot about us, it is not because of what's online that we came! Some people said we broke up, then I say yes! When the whole world says we broke up, then I will say it doesn't matter! All that matters is the two of us knows what's the real situation!"

Maggie expressed she does not have plans for marriage, she laughed and said she basically can't respond to the more and more news that emerge daily: "I also don't have to response, we don't care!"

As to the rumors that both parties have met each other's parents, Maggie said: "Nothing special, earlier we did meet both of our parents, actually I have a lot of friends who have met my parents. (Will get married?) Nope! Sometimes say we broke up, sometimes say we are getting married. (How is the relationship now?) It's enough that we know, there is no need to explain to people. I am very happy right now. (Said you got thinner because of the relationship?) My figure has always been about the same. If they write that I break up, then they'll say I got thinner, if I got prettier, they'll say I'm getting married!" As to if she's going to collaborate with Stephen Chow, she just nodded and left.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét