03:43
0


The highly popular Raymond Lam and in sweet fate Leanne Li attended an electronic store opening event. During the time Leanne did not forget to show off her happiness, expressing that she and boyfriend Wong Cho Lam are "spending Valentine's Day daily" and are starting to find Valentine's Day gifts for each other. Raymond who was also at the event expressed that he really envies them: "So dry, I want to date too! But, I am very close with my family, so if I'm dating my girlfriend must pass my family first, must get along with my family well. Luanr New Year and Valentine's Day are very close, having a girlfriend to go send greetings to each other, it really feels warm!"

Raymond frankly said it's necessary to have the love moisture, but won't rely in peach blossom luck. He said: "I'm from Xiamen, we don't celebrate with Peach blossoms during Lunar New Year. We usually buy tangerines. (Peach blossom luck?) Le nature take it's course, I have always had good relations with people. (But Jim Chim recently criticized you?) It's not a big deal."

Leanne frankly said that after she announced her relationship, this Valentine's Day, they can finally date in the light. Thinking back in the past when the couple had to ride the love, she said: "Still happy, but this year it's a different feeling." She also expressed that both of their mothers met at a church, for New Years she will be going to Wong Cho Lam's house to send greetings. As for if the two families are taking advantage of this time to meet, she said: "Worry about it when the time comes!" Raymond also exposed that he did a wedding endorsement with Leanne before, he wishes Leanne and Cho Lam can take real wedding photos together. Leanne laughed: "Thanks, Cho Lam never talks about these thinks, he likes to give me surprises. (Will he propose to you on Valentine's Day?) Wah! Wah! Wah! I am not prepared, you all are giving me pressure!"

Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét