11:27
0


Rumours between Him Law and Theresa Fu is difficult to tell whether they are real or not. There were photographs of Him stay overnight at Theresa's home, and are alleged as "fake break up". Yesterday, when Him Law attended an event of the TV series 飛虎 (temporary name), he denied that "stayed overnight" incident, "There's no such thing! I haven't been at her place for a very long time. Let me read the news when I get back. (Was the break up fake?) Don't talk about these things! Talk about work. (Strong man can also be tender?) In the series, yes. (Is Theresa included?) No, not yet. She will the next time we collaborate!"

The more rumours, the more negative it is getting, Him's "bad" luck kept on going. Yesterday, during the event of a war game for 飛虎, Him honestly admitted that he's been shot several times at his bum. Him said, "I've been shot at my "pat pat" for almost forty times. I think Mandy Wong did it. (Are you okay then?) I don't dare to look. I'm scared that when I pull down my pants I'll see "bat tong" (8 circles - name for a mahjong). It'll be bad if I see the circles on my pat pat!"

Also, Joe Ma was admitted to the hospital for four days because of an infection so he did not attend the event. It was said that he is fine and is already back home to rest. The reporters called Joe Ma yesterday and he said he's not completely healthy yet but because the shooting of the TV series is going to start soon, he insisted in leaving the hospital. "I already told the producer that during the first two weeks, I cannot do any extreme action shots."

Source: on.cc
Translator: yvonneleung

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét