00:12
0



Pregnant with Twins through artifical insemination, Kelly Chen has happiness written all over her. Earlier she was shooting 'Women with Happiness' ads for her endorsement company Golden Supreme. The ad shooting was divided into two days. At the time Kelly was already 2 months pregnant, wanting beauty, she put her twins into consideration and gave up her favourite high heels and wore flat shows instead. On the beach, she was shooting the ad barefoot and took major precaution. As a proud mother, Kelly said: "This time my belly id double the size of my last pregnancy, so I am taking double the precautions. Nothing is more important than my babies!"

There was one scene that was about Kelly's 'family of 3' at the beach, but that day it was only 10 degrees C with sea winds blowing, Kelly prepared a warm stove and ginger tea to stay warm and protect her babies and herself from falling ill. She said: "Now that I'm pregnant, health is not just my own personal business, of course I have to keep myself warm, can't let babies and I catch a cold."

Holding her little co-star's hand on the beach, Kelly said as a proud mother: "Watching the little boy playing and jumping, reminds me of my 'Shrimp Dumpling Boy', he hasn't been to the beach before, I hope after my twins are born, I can bring him to play on the beach with my husband Alex."

Asked if she's going to take the opportunity to teach her babies how to swim? Kelly laughed: "Have to teach "Shrimp Dumpling Boy' first, but this is a challenging task, let Alex teach him. I will just play in the sand with him."

Also, it was said that Kelly got nearly 30 ovulation shots before the artificial insemination was successful. Kelly responded through her manager: "Yes, had to get shots, but won't say how many. It was okay, not too painful, can andle it."


Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét