23:53
0

(Carina as a lengmo)

Last year Carina Lau continuously shot 3 films and didn't stop her horses in all the promotions, flying everywhere. For her new Lunar New Year film All Well Ends Well 2011, Carina accepted an interview She talked a lot about her feeling of shooting a comedy and claimed she doesn't have the comedic skills. What she thinks is funny is different from the majority, so she doesn't know how to make audience laugh.

During the shooting period, Donnie Yen boasted that he has the talent for comedies, Carina heard this and laughed out loud: "Him? Are you kidding? If he had it, then I have more talent! We're both all wrong, if he's slow, then I'm fast. Perhaps the results of smashing us together will be funny."

In the film, Carina changes into several different styles, such as a flight attendant, an author and a lengmo. Was her lengmo appearance the most memorable? She joked: "Well I do have a 'career line', just the feeling is different, too far in age, but it was pretty fun. (Has husband Tony Leung seen it?) I guess he has, he had a gulp sound and shallowed it in, maybe he didn't dare to laugh, but I can accept it."

With so many different appearances, Carina's author role was relates to her dreams, turns out that in reality she loves to write. She likes to take her feelings and experiences into writing, these records will only be valuable collections and won't be published in a book. Asked if it's an unusual practice for her to write love letters? Carina sweetly smiled and said she does write letters: "It's quite romantic. Well it can easily touch someone. The expressions, thoroughness and content can defintely be understood. Also, the words I used are beautiful, not poetic, can be kept as a collection. For so many years we put it by our bedside." She also said that SMS has no feelings, during holidays and special occasions, she will personally call good friends to send wishes: "It's better to be able to hear the real voice. There's no feeling in SMS, lacks the mood. (Sprayed perfume on the letter too?) Not feeling, I feel it should be like that, part of the emotional appeal. I have to put it in a safe box because it's a valuable collection, in the future if I don't know what to do, I can take it out to look at. People are changing everyday, the letter is watching us grow, so it's really good."

Recently, Carina was invited by a friend to do sing publicly. It was strictly for friendship, she personally will not do it: "I know I am not that, didn't have any feeling when I went in. Acting is different because I accumulates so many years of experience!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét