06:19
0
Yesterday, Moses Chan and Cara G attended the opening of the Jacquet Droz watch store. As a huge fan of watches, Moses had his eye on two watches at the store and it was obvious that one of them is Moses’ favourites. He expressed: “There is a watch that I like for a long time, it has a 6 figure price tag. I could buy it but I want to treasure my dream more.” Moses revealed that this year he wants to secure his other wish which is to open a coffee shop.

Regarding the news about Chan Kwok Cheung as the new TVB boss, Moses replied: “I usually don't really care about these things, nothing to comment really. I just want to concentrate on my acting for upcoming series.” then a reporter interrupted: “Audience wants to know any gossip from you!” To which Moses laughed and replied: “Well it sounds like I have to concentrate on both acting and making more juicy gossip then!”

Reporter asked whether Moses would avoid working with Charmaine Sheh due to rumours with the new boss. He replied: “No, No, I wouldn't avoid, it’s just work. Right now, I just want to wish Charmaine a speedy recovery right now because she is injured.”

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét