22:17
0



Shirley Yeung went to Northeastern Japan to shoot a travel special, and has been the most memorable experience of the 10 years she's been in the industry, she said: "This is a three week trip, it is absolutely enjoyable that I even forgot about going home. I almost went around all over northeastern Japan. I got to visit the locals there, personally pick grapes, milk cows, really satisfies the craving. It's really hard to arrange such events if I were to travel myself. We also took the grapes we picked from the trees and smashed them with our bare feet to make grape juice. I even drank the juice myself! It tastes a little sour, I think if it was fermented longer, it would taste better."

It was also memorable for Shirley to experience the scenery from old times. She enjoyed the outdoor hot tubs: "This time I got to go to a place filled with ancient scenery -- Ouchi Shuku. This place has a lot of wooden buildings, the locals are well-mannered and friendly. One elderly woman was treating me like I'm the little girl living next door, she gave me lots of roasted fish, buckwheat noodles, and roasted rice cakes to greet me. Although the thin noodles changed to fat noodles, I thought it was still pretty tasty! We then went to the hot tubs, played snowball fight and ate beef Sashimi, it dissolves in the mouth, like cotton. I gained 2-4 pounds from this trip, when I get back to Hong Kong I'm definitely going back on a diet."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét