03:15
0

Moses Chan appeared in several different handsome looks to shoot a new set of Ads for the hair protection group. In one shot he appeared in bare chest, no wonder he went to the gym before shooting. When speaking of the 'career line' up on the head of men, Moses said: "Basically it is just as sensitive as 'career line' of women. I will defend it well." Although he got his healthy body figure back, before shooting, Moses still bashfully used a towel to cover the two dots in front of his chest. Others could not help but laugh.

Known as the city's rich and single man, Moses modestly expressed: "I am a single man, but not with riches. Regarding fate, let destiny arrange it for me, but at the moment I am focusing on my career."

Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét