20:44
0
Joe Ma and Pierre Ngo were shooting a fighting scene yesterday for TVB new series Special Duties Unit. Joe has personally learned Kung Fu before, so he was not worried of Pierre's real Kung Fu hurting him. What he is most worried about is actually explosion scenes, Joe said: "I'm worried because I saw Selina from S.H.E injured from an explosion scene. I also experienced getting hurt by a flying metal wire during an explosion scene. However, I do hope to personally do the scenes myself as much as I can, for explosion scenes, I will just be extra careful. (Did you buy any special insurance?) Of course I bought insurance, but not anything special that increases the coverage."

Pierre is just a guest star in the series. Asked if he's worried that Pierre might hurt him during the fighting scene? Joe joked: "Can Pierre beat me first? I am not afraid of him, later there will be an martial arts instructor directing us. Also, because the weather is cold, I already pulled a leg muscle earlier. Also, I am currently shooting another series, so before shooting I will do all the necessary warm-ups and wear protective pads. We will be careful during the fighting scene."

Source: Singtao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét