04:05
0


Yesterday Ada Choi arrived in Macau with her big belly to be a guest at the opening ceremony of a skincare product. Currently pregannt, Ada still did not avoid drinking the champagne. Wearing a low-cut spring dress with 5 inch heels, Ada was relaxed as she walked and said that it's most important to be pretty.

Earlier it was reported that Ada is suffering ankylosing spondylitis (chronic inflammatory disease of joints in the spine) asked if this affected her baby? Ada said: "Actually before I was married, I already had problems with my waist, nothing was said if I could be cured. When there is pain, I would have to take medication to control it, but after becoming pregnant, my waist actually didn't hurt anymore nor did I have to take any medication." It was also said that because of insomnia, she starts having temper of a manic, she said: "It is a fact that I can easily get excited, perhaps my hormones have been affected, but I quickly calm down. Using manic temper is too exaggerated. As to insomnia, I have not experienced it since I'm always feeling sleepy."

Ada expressed questions regarding if she's 6 months pregnant, the baby's sex and her expected due date and all related questions, let the man of the house Max Zhang respond to those. Ada also reveals: "That baby's name I'm so greedy that I hope to give [him/her] a single character name, but the final decision is made by her husband. Because I want to experience what a level 10 feeling of pain is like, I already chose to have natural delivery. I will deliver the baby in Hong Kong, convenient for family to look after." Asked when she's going to take maternity leave? She said: "Late February, I will be going to Beijing to complete the shooting of a Mainland series, fortunately the work isn't too difficult. Since it's just a scene where I'm watching the concubines and will wear a face mask when riding the boat.

Source: Migpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét