03:32
0


Kary Ng will soon be holding her debut Hong Kong Coliseum concert. Her record label Gold Label especially released her album Carry On to help her promotion. To match Kary's rock and roll image, she wore a nearly 10 pound set of metal crosses as an accessory over her half-naked body for the album cover shooting.

Regarding this accessory, Kary loves and hates it, she laughed: "This accessory has good taste, matches my personality. But, it is in fact too heavy, after wearing it for 8 hours, it made my neck and shoulders really tired. There is a big red mark on me too, I'm a little afraid." This is also her first time going half naked for shooting, she said: "This time I am really giving all I got, what's most important is that the outcome is healthy and beautiful, then the ticket price would be worth it." However, the most difficult part is shooting in the cold weather, just 10 degrees C. Also, they had to produce a graceful effect, so 4 fans were used to blow at Kary. After she completed shooting, she felt a little muddle-headed, fortunately she didn't get sick.

Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét