12:45
0
Yesterday Ekin Cheng accepted a radio interview by Commercial Radio. He revealed that he is currently preparing for his concert held in March and is now rehearsing dance routines and exercising a lot.

When asked about his plans for the Lunar New Year, Ekin answered: “I only have 2 days off and that will be New Year Day and 4th day into the New Year. It’s a pity that I now have a strict diet, so no turnip or taro cake for me because they are too fattening for me.” He revealed that he hopes that between the end of his concert and before the filming of a new film, he can treat his colleagues to a break away as a well deserved treat.

When asked whether Ekin knows about Chan Kwok Keung being the new boss at TVB, he replied: “I did not know about that. That is great! I had previously received good response after being a host on a music show. Maybe TVB will consider me for a host job!”

Ekin revealed that he owes TVB another series and when asked if he considers working alongside girlfriend, Yoyo Mung, Ekin responded: “She hasn’t renewed her contract with TVB yet and we are under different management companies. We shall see after she renewed.”

Source: Singtao
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét