00:49
0
Yesterday Wayne Lai and Maggie Cheung were shooting outdoor scenes for TVB new series Forensic Heroes III. Maggie told the 'TV King' Wayne to shine some luck to her. Wayne embarrassingly said: "This is just false reputation!" Maggie did not give up, she complained that Wayne gave her the cold shoulder, leaving her all alone to eat by herself. Maggie said: "My partner is not eating with me, at first I thought I did something wrong." Wayne explained: "I have to lose weight, every meal I can only eat two bananas. Maggie has a sharp chin, my single face equals two Maggie faces!"

The series just started shooting, asked if Wayne has enough physical strength by just eating bananas? He said: "I can handle it! Apes are so big and all they eat are bananas. I really am fat, compared to No Regrets I am 10 pounds heavier." Wayne helplessly expressed that Maggie will have to continue to be lonely eating by herself, Maggie laughed: "Last night, I only drank two cups of milk, hope to get chubbier to match him!"

When speaking of Chan Kwok Keung taking over TVB, Maggie at first could not think of who he was, until reporters mentioned 'Shell King' that she remembered. She said: "Company management and administration matters, I believe there won't be too much of an affect. I am not worried and believe that the change in shareholders do not affect per show contracted artists like me. I have confidence in TVB's future, we can collaborate again."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét