17:41
0
Initially going to participate in Forensic Heroes III, Charmaine Sheh had to turn down the role due to her arm injury. Also part of the series, Chris Lai expressed yesterday: "I didn't know! Didn't hear about it either. But I will ask if she's okay because we are just too familiar. I hope her health is fine, get well soon and can get back to work as soon as possible."

Also, the day before Chris was shooting an outdoor scene in Central for FH3, the scene was about Chris having to roll down the stairs from way up high. Then he gets scraped on the face by broken glass on the ground and gets a bloody head. For the best results, he personally rolled down a few steps and made lots of expressions, extremely into character. However, on the day of shooting, when he was rolling down from over 10 steps, he had a stunts double do that for him. Asked why he didn't do it himself? He joked and said he relies on his looks to make a living: "Because at the time, the ground had a lot of broken glass, I'm afraid I'll get hurt! Someone with no acting skills, I have to rely on my looks!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét