00:46
0
Members of the Wai Yin Association Mandy Cho, Kayi Cheung and Livia Tang accepted a radio interview yesterday. Wearing a large jacket, Mandy generously admitted that she is three months pregnant. Asked if she's pregnant with twins? She said: "No, and it's not artificial insemination. Also, I do not know if the baby is a boy or a girl yet. I am expected to be due in July." Mandy expressed that her husband is extremely anxious, she said: "He is more anxious than me." Asked if her appetite changed? She said: "At first, I really wasn't that used to it, the first two months I was constantly vomiting. I would vomit every time I smell something that I normally liked to eat, but now I got a little bigger."

Regarding Chan Kwok Keung taking over TVB? Mandy frankly said that she has no contract with TVB. As for Kayi Cheung, she expressed that she found out about TVB's new boss from the newspapers. She said: "I'm not afraid of unrest, perhaps there will be new changes. (Did TVB have a meeting with you?) No."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét