03:25
0


Yesterday Myolie Wu, Michael Tse, Chilam Cheung and Eileen Yeow attended the promotional event for TVB new series The Rippling Blossom. Currently shooting in Mainland with Bosco Wong, Myolie made a special trip back to Hong Kong just to attend the promotion. Asked if it's very convenient for her and Bosco to date in Mainland? Myolie said: "No! We are really just working! (Relationship developed?) No! Can't always just be facing one person, need to have a change in other partners."

Also, once Myolie saw the pregnant Eileen Yeow, she immediately went to hug and touch her belly. Asked if she envies Eileen? She laughed: "Of course I envy her, really happy for her, but I won't be that quick, I'm still very young!" As for Eileen, she expressed that she is expected to due in July. Asked if she will choose a natural delivery? She said: "I am thinking, my hips are wide enough. I will be breastfeeding, hope for the best for the baby."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét