17:37
0
Currently 38, Kelly Chen was very covered up when she attended an event yesterday. Wearing 3-inch boots, she appeared very careful when walking on the ramps, little did we know, she's actually enjoying nearly 3 months of pregnancy with twins. In an interview, Kelly revealed the good news to reporters, she said: "I am pregnant, and it's already 2 months, twins. (3 months?) Almost, time is right to announce, I'm not sure if the twins are boys or girls yet."

Have always had a 'silly sister' personality, Kelly generously admitted to artificial insemination: "Yes, I chose artificial insemination, I wanted to have another one before 40 years old, so I got a little impatient since I'm already 38, and I am afraid the baby might be in danger, artificial and natural do require great efforts. Seeing that I wasn't really able to, the doctor suggested that I use this method, I'm afraid my physical strength won't be good enough if I have the baby any later, greater risks and I'm personally not very greedy, if one of them is a girl is good enough!"

Suddenly 'twins', Kelly also admits that besides planning: "Lost budget, my family is super happy. (How did your husband react?) He's okay too. (In-laws won't have to fight to babysit?) It's good, lighten my responsibility." Already have a son (Lau Sing a.k.a Shrimp Dumpling Boy), Kelly expressed that her son doesn't know that he's going to be a big brother yet, she said: "He doesn't even know what I'm doing, didn't tell him, he's too small! (Putting away the stove after having these twins?) Talk about it after I have them, it's not putting away the stove, it's sealing the stove." So desperate for a daughter that she's having a fever (expression), Kelly reveals that when she found out about having twins, she was so surprised and shocked, she said: "I'm afraid I can't handle carrying them, just plan as I go, this time it was a surprise. Last time, my stomach was already really big, so big it felt like it was going to explode. This time with two, it should be like a giant, I'm afraid I won't be able to handle it."

Asked if she would stop working to welcome the new lives? She said: "Have to see how big my stomach gets, if it's so big that people can't be seen, then I won't come out. If not, then I will come out to play a little, it's really boring stuck at home!"

Kely expressed that she hopes to avoid traveling and riding the airplane as much as possible. When speaking of her new Beijing film The Monkey King, actually at the time she alraedy knew she had twins: "Just standing there. (Today how tall are your heels?) 3 inches, it's much shorter!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét