12:19
0
Recently recovered from a long illness Sharon Chan returned to work looking radiant and healthy. She expressed that she has fully recovered and at her best health status. She is now accepting work and when asked if she is worried about her popularity decreased due to her absence, Sharon expressed: “Life is full of highs and lows, it depends on how you look at it.”

Sharon think that during her illness, her friends and family were the most supportive and she is very grateful to them. She added:”With the support, I was able to full through. I was ill for over half a year and was admitted to hospital last November for a total of 10 days. I had a full body examination and had the all clear. After all this ordeal, I realise that I need to look after myself better and treasure life more.”

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét