01:06
0


Yesterday Raymond Lam attended a super city Lunar New Year event in Dabu, Guangzhou. During the time he performed songs and played games with the audience. Raymond hasn't grown up yet as he pretended to be a little rabbit and made fans scream in excitement.

Although it is currently the time of negative news for Raymond, that still did not affect his good mood. Towards Jim Chim stole Raymond's 'Chok look' on a talk show that he depended on to become two-time 'Asia Pacific Most Popular Male Singer', and Jim even asked the audience if they accepted it or not. This resulted in some tension. Raymond did not feel hurt nor was he angered: "I don't mind. Back then when I was still in the training class, I was in Jim Sir's class for two weeks, he's a good teacher. (Embarrassed?) Doesn't matter, there will always be different opinions on everything, I will continue my hard work."

This summer, Raymond has intentions on holding his third concert, he reveals that when the time comes, there will be a lot more fast songs added in, he said: "Hope to bring a more active atmosphere to audience, so my upcoming Cantonese and Mandarin albums will have more fast songs. Also, I will start getting a fitter figure."


Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét