22:50
0



Yesterday Moses Chan attended a high class European furniture LUXURY LIVING's store opening ceremony in Central. It was said that Kate Tsui was at his house last night, Moses immediately denied. Asked if Kate is his cup of tea? Moses laughed out loud and said: "I can just respond that there is no such thing."

Asked if there are many girls that are pursuing him now that he's single again? Moses said: "Currently coffee is all my work. (A deal?) Thanks, I am a piece of coffee friend. (Black coffee?) Because it's necessary for me to drink black coffee." When speaking of the rumors that he's 'recycling' ex-lover Bernice Liu? Moses said: "No such thing. (Reconcile or considering to reconcile?) Nope. (She's the past?) Considered so! I don't want to add salt and vinegar."

Is it like 'a burnt child dreads the fire' (meaning: once hurt, avoid in the future) for him? Moses shook his hands: "Wah! Don't say that! I don't want the situation to be mentioned again, I hope to have a new start on everything from today on. (Have you bumped into Bernice in TVB?) Yes, we say hi. No embarrassment, the issue is the past, we are friends. (Comfort her?) Let's don't go there, not good to comment."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét