20:45
0
Yesterday Kate Tsui attended TVB Valentine's Day mini series Dropping By Cloud Nine press conference. Ron Ng was absent because he was sick. The two guest stars in the series as a couple, introducing the love stories in each of the 10 episodes. When speaking of her views on love, Kate said: "Very simple, I believe in fate, so I will wait for fate to come." Asked if it's not necessary for her to have any requirements? She said: "I want good physical health, older than me, because then he can take care of me."

Kate expressed that when choosing a partner, her requirements are that he is financially stabled, loves her and her family. It was said that TVB's new boss 'Shell King' Chan Kwok Keung matches her requirements? Kate had a great reaction and said: "Impossible, he is already married, I want someone not married!" The two once had rumors, asked if they run into one another in the company will it be awkward? Kate said: "No, I already said that nothing happened between us." It was said that it seems like she got more jobs, and will attract gossips, Kate said jokingly: "Do I have to break away from TVB?" Kate does not mind the gossips and rumors because she's already prepared for being in this industry.

Mag Lam is shooting series and movies, although she feels acting is fun, she still wants to focus on singing. She said she still has not signed for a record company yet. Mag said: "I'll probably sign with a company and release album after I graduate this year."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét