13:44
0
Yesterday Ella Koon participated in a Lunar New Year celebratory event. This year Ella will be spending time with family over the Lunar New Year celebrations. Ella revealed she is currently planning some work in the U.S. She commented: “I am so happy to be able to spend Lunar New Year with my grandmother.” When asked if she will bring her boyfriend back home, she replied: “I have not thought about that yet, let’s see if he is free.” Reporters asked when Ella plans to give out red packets as a married woman, she expressed that she has not thought about marriage yet and will not be for another 9 years.

Ella revealed that in that the past, she did not have a boyfriend to spent Valentines with. She added: “If my plan of going to the U.S comes together, then I will not be in Hong Kong for Valentines. My boyfriend is very considerate, he will understand. Dating with me can be boring, as I am happy just go walking or hiking together.”

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét