04:14
0



Yesterday Joe Ma, Jessica Hsuan, Him Law and JJ Jia attended the blessing ceremony of TVB new series Special Duties Unit. In the last half year, Joe has been in Mainland shooting series and had not had time to keep fit, but seeing that all the other male artists have such good body figures, he feels pressured. Joe said: "Before I was sick and was hospitalized, so I definitely wasn't able to train because my tonsils were infected, then it developed into myocarditis. The doctor said I temporarily cannot work too hard and I ahd to ask the filming crew if we could shoot the light scenes first." Joe smiled and said he won't train to get too big, just enough to show off his nice figure to Him and everyone else. As to if he's afraid his role would be compared to Michael Wong? He said: "No fear, Michael Wong has already fallen deep into the audience hearts. The advantage I have is my experiences in G4, we are both different."

Him will be revealing his behind in the series and is much anticipated by the entire crew. He laughed and said that when he puts on the black uniform pants, everyone naturally sets their focus on his backstage, perhaps it's too defined and protrudes out, Him said: "Still no fear, in fact it's not that exaggerated, there aren't any holes, just can see a bit, like a half circle figure." It was rumored that Theresa Fu got frozen by her company, he felt that it's impossible and that it's just made up news, no need to care about it.

Jessica Hsuan appeared with a new hairstyle, she said: "The long hair coupled with the cotume looks like my role in Just Love, the producer felt that it was only average, my mom saw the new haircut and praised that it's well-spirited. (What about your boyfriend?) He loves it, at first he wanted me to keep my long hair, but now he feels this is the best look."

Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét